Explorer Nation
Thanks for joining us on the Forum. We have simplified the registration form as much as we could so it takes less than 30 seconds to register. Go ahead, register now and start posting.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Explorer Nation
Thanks for joining us on the Forum. We have simplified the registration form as much as we could so it takes less than 30 seconds to register. Go ahead, register now and start posting.
Explorer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Performance tuner for the '16 non turbo V6... Does any exist out there?

3 posters

Go down

Performance tuner for the '16 non turbo V6...  Does any exist out there? Empty Performance tuner for the '16 non turbo V6... Does any exist out there?

Post by BigHarpBx Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:35 am

Looking for a performance tuner with real gains for the naturally aspirated V6. Seen some for the EcoBoost, but not mine. Any leads?

BigHarpBx

XP Level : 3

Back to top Go down

Performance tuner for the '16 non turbo V6...  Does any exist out there? Empty Re: Performance tuner for the '16 non turbo V6... Does any exist out there?

Post by JoeG Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:11 pm

JoeG

XP Level : 20

Back to top Go down

Performance tuner for the '16 non turbo V6...  Does any exist out there? Empty Re: Performance tuner for the '16 non turbo V6... Does any exist out there?

Post by Eric F Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Like JoeG said...Livernois. I believe 5-star, also ('16, but not '17). There is another I'm aware of, but will not recommend.

I'm running a Livernois tune on my '17 XLT. Love it!

Eric F

XP Level : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum