Explorer Nation
Thanks for joining us on the Forum. We have simplified the registration form as much as we could so it takes less than 30 seconds to register. Go ahead, register now and start posting.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Explorer Nation
Thanks for joining us on the Forum. We have simplified the registration form as much as we could so it takes less than 30 seconds to register. Go ahead, register now and start posting.
Explorer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheap mods??

2 posters

Go down

Cheap mods?? Empty Cheap mods??

Post by Evanyurko Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:57 am

I'm looking for some cheap Mods to make my car stand out a little due to more and more people starting to have explorers. Already converted headlights to led. Any suggestions??

Evanyurko

XP Level : 7

Back to top Go down

Cheap mods?? Empty Re: Cheap mods??

Post by JoeG Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:24 pm

It depends on your price range. Intake / exhaust could be relatively inexpensive mods.. You could look into a tuner like the Livernois or similar.
As far as exterior mods, you could do a vinyl wrap, or plastidip your wheels, grille, wheels, lift kit, lowering kit, get an RGB LED kit for your headlights or foglights, window tint, hood decal, LED bar on the bumper, there are too many to list,.. it may help if you tell us your price range and what kind of mods you're looking for. Laughing

JoeG

XP Level : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanyurko Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:59 pm

I’m in school so it’s not that big lol

Evanyurko

XP Level : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content