Explorer Nation
Thanks for joining us on the Forum. We have simplified the registration form as much as we could so it takes less than 30 seconds to register. Go ahead, register now and start posting.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Explorer Nation
Thanks for joining us on the Forum. We have simplified the registration form as much as we could so it takes less than 30 seconds to register. Go ahead, register now and start posting.
Explorer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need the paint code for a Ruby Red of 2013 Ford Explorer can someone help me plz I'll appreciate it...?

3 posters

Go down

I need the paint code for a Ruby Red of 2013 Ford Explorer can someone help me plz I'll appreciate it...? Empty I need the paint code for a Ruby Red of 2013 Ford Explorer can someone help me plz I'll appreciate it...?

Post by Admin Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:28 pm

I need the paint code for a Ruby Red of 2013 Ford Explorer can someone help me plz I'll appreciate it...?

Admin
Admin

XP Level : 1002

https://explorernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I need the paint code for a Ruby Red of 2013 Ford Explorer can someone help me plz I'll appreciate it...? Empty Re: I need the paint code for a Ruby Red of 2013 Ford Explorer can someone help me plz I'll appreciate it...?

Post by JoeG Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:36 pm

Admin wrote:I need the paint code for a Ruby Red of 2013 Ford Explorer can someone help me plz I'll appreciate it...?

The Motorcraft code should be RR Ruby Red TC PMPC-19500-7283A

JoeG

XP Level : 20

Back to top Go down

I need the paint code for a Ruby Red of 2013 Ford Explorer can someone help me plz I'll appreciate it...? Empty Re: I need the paint code for a Ruby Red of 2013 Ford Explorer can someone help me plz I'll appreciate it...?

Post by FordBoost15 Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:47 pm

The paint code for all explorers is on a sticker on the inside of the drivers door jam. It's 1 letter and 1 number. Ex: code for magnetic metallic is J7, there should be 2 identification labels. Not the I'd sticker with the tire pressures. Should be on the other label.

FordBoost15

XP Level : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down