Explorer Nation
Thanks for joining us on the Forum. We have simplified the registration form as much as we could so it takes less than 30 seconds to register. Go ahead, register now and start posting.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Explorer Nation
Thanks for joining us on the Forum. We have simplified the registration form as much as we could so it takes less than 30 seconds to register. Go ahead, register now and start posting.
Explorer Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does the Ford Explorer 2013 save fuel?

4 posters

Go down

Does the Ford Explorer 2013 save fuel? Empty Does the Ford Explorer 2013 save fuel?

Post by Admin Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:30 pm

Well I'm like IN LOVE with this car, I want to buy it so bad! But I'm looking for a car that can save me money when we're talking about the fuel; Is this the right car for fuel economy?

Admin
Admin

XP Level : 1002

https://explorernation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Does the Ford Explorer 2013 save fuel? Empty Re: Does the Ford Explorer 2013 save fuel?

Post by JoeG Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:41 pm

no, buy a Prius cheers

JoeG

XP Level : 20

Back to top Go down

Does the Ford Explorer 2013 save fuel? Empty Re: Does the Ford Explorer 2013 save fuel?

Post by noriegajon Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:19 am

Admin wrote:Well I'm like IN LOVE with this car, I want to buy it so bad! But I'm looking for a car that can save me money when we're talking about the fuel; Is this the right car for fuel economy?

Not the best but not the worst either. 18mpg in the city and 20mpg on the highway. I modded mine and I drive a lot of highways. I'm averaging 21.5mpg now.
noriegajon
noriegajon

XP Level : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric F Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Save fuel compared to what?

My '17 XLT gets 3+ mpg better than my previous '06 XLT V8. For a vehicle of it's size and weight, the 5th-Gen Explorers do pretty well, but by no means can they be considered a high on the fuel economy ladder.  If fuel economy is a primary factor in your buying decision, the Explorer may not be your best choice.

Eric F

XP Level : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down